Epson Stylus Me Office 900WD AdjProg Definition
– Epson ME 900WD AdjProg or Epson ME 900WD Adjustment Program or Epson ME 900WD Adj Program, is a middleware developed by third-party software to supply for Epson ME 900WD printer, making printer continuous printing without error.
– Epson ME 900WD Adjustment Program enables to perform maintenance and adjustment functions such as:
Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter EEPROM initial setting Initial Ink Charge Head ID Setting Top margin Adjustment Bi-D Adjustment USB ID Input Cleaning the Print Head
Download Epson Stylus Me Office 900WD AdjProg
– Download Epson ME 900WD AdjProg: Only visible when paid– Get OneTime Reset Key for 1 PC:
– Compatible Printer: Epson ME 900WD
– Compatible OS: Windows XP, Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
– Recommand Users: Epson Service Center, Epson Repair Services, regular users…
When Epson ME 900WD needs using Epson ME 900WD Adjprog
Epson ME 900WD Error reflects on computer
– Service Required, A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support.
– Parts inside printer end service life, waste ink pad counter overflow error.
– “Printer near end service life” or “printer end of service life”
– “Parts inside printer near end service life” or “parts inside printer end of service life”
Epson ME 900WD Error reflects on Printer
– 2 red lights flashing alternately on Paper lamp and Ink lamp.
– Epson ME 900WD Printer does not printing.
Cause Epson ME 900WD error 2 red lights flashing alternately
– During printing, Ink is not only for printing but also for other printer operations like cleaning(head cleaning, pattern cleaning…), a certain amount of ink is wasted and it is collected by the waste ink pad. Therefore, the printer counts the amount of waste ink.
– Once the amount of waste ink reaches the predefined limit, the printer indicates “Service Required” and the waste ink pad should be replaced or reset waste ink counter value stored in EEPROM on the Mainboard (or Logic Board) of the printer by Epson ME 900WD Adjustment Program.
How To Fix Epson ME 900WD Waste Ink Pad
1. Replace New Epson ME 900WD Waste Ink Pad
– Price: $35 USD – $50 USD.
– Usability: Quite difficult to remove and reinsert the Waste Ink Tank for people who are unfamiliar with printer repairing.
2. Reset Epson ME 900WD Waste Ink Counter
– Price: $ 5.86 USD.
– Usability:easy to use, so everyone can use it.
– Save money: reset waste ink pad counter
How To Use Epson ME 900WD AdjProg
Reset Epson ME 900WD Waste Ink (Video)
Note To Reset Epson ME 900WD
– Because Adjprog.exe gets Hardware ID info –> Antivirus will misunderstand Adjprog.exe is the virus ==> you need to disable antivirus or firewall before download and install Adjustment Program.
– Connection of printer to computer must be using a USB cable.