Epson PX-730 AdjProg Definition
– Epson PX-730 AdjProg or Epson PX-730 Adjustment Program or Epson PX-730 Adj Program, is a middleware developed by third-party software to supply for Epson PX-730 printer, making printer continuous printing without error.
– Epson PX-730 Adjustment Program enables to perform maintenance and adjustment functions such as:
Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter EEPROM initial setting Initial Ink Charge Head ID Setting Top margin Adjustment Bi-D Adjustment USB ID Input Cleaning the Print Head
Download Epson PX-730 AdjProg
– Download Epson PX-730 AdjProg: Only visible when paid
– Compatible Printer: Epson PX-730
– Compatible OS: Windows XP, Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
– Recommand Users: Epson Service Center, Epson Repair Services, regular users…
When Epson PX-730 needs using Epson PX-730 Adjprog
Epson PX-730 Error reflects on computer
– Service Required, A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support.
– Parts inside printer end service life, waste ink pad counter overflow error.
– “Printer near end service life” or “printer end of service life”
– “Parts inside printer near end service life” or “parts inside printer end of service life”
Epson PX-730 Error reflects on Printer
– 2 red lights flashing alternately on Paper lamp and Ink lamp.
– Epson PX-730 Printer does not printing.
Cause Epson PX-730 error 2 red lights flashing alternately
– During printing, Ink is not only for printing but also for other printer operations like cleaning(head cleaning, pattern cleaning…), a certain amount of ink is wasted and it is collected by the waste ink pad. Therefore, the printer counts the amount of waste ink.
– Once the amount of waste ink reaches the predefined limit, the printer indicates “Service Required” and the waste ink pad should be replaced or reset waste ink counter value stored in EEPROM on the Mainboard (or Logic Board) of the printer by Epson PX-730 Adjustment Program.
How To Fix Epson PX-730 Waste Ink Pad
1. Replace New Epson PX-730 Waste Ink Pad
– Price: $35 USD – $50 USD.
– Usability: Quite difficult to remove and reinsert the Waste Ink Tank for people who are unfamiliar with printer repairing.
2. Reset Epson PX-730 Waste Ink Counter
– Price: $ 5.86 USD.
– Usability:easy to use, so everyone can use it.
– Save money: Unlimited reset waste ink pad counter for 10 days
How To Use Epson PX-730 AdjProg
Reset Epson PX-730 Waste Ink (Video)
Note To Reset Epson PX-730
– Because Adjprog.exe gets Hardware ID info –> Antivirus will misunderstand Adjprog.exe is the virus ==> you need to disable antivirus or firewall before download and install Adjustment Program.
– Connection of printer to computer must be using a USB cable.