Epson XP-610 AdjProg Definition
– Epson XP-610 AdjProg or Epson XP-610 Adjustment Program or Epson XP-610 Adj Program, is a middleware developed by third-party software to supply for Epson XP-610 printer, making printer continuous printing without error.
– Epson XP-610 Adjustment Program enables to perform maintenance and adjustment functions such as:
Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter EEPROM initial setting Initial Ink Charge Head ID Setting Top margin Adjustment Bi-D Adjustment USB ID Input Cleaning the Print Head
Download ET-2550 AdjProg
– Download Epson XP-610 AdjProg: Only visible when paid– Get OneTime Reset Key for 1 PC:
– Compatible Printer: Epson EcoTank ET-2550, Epson EcoTank ET-2550
– Compatible OS: Windows XP, Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
– Recommand Users: Epson Service Center, Epson Repair Services, regular users…
When Epson XP-610 needs using Epson XP-610 Adjprog
Epson XP-610 Error reflects on computer
– Service Required, A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support.
– Parts inside printer end service life, waste ink pad counter overflow error.
– “Printer near end service life” or “printer end of service life”
– “Parts inside printer near end service life” or “parts inside printer end of service life”
Epson XP-610 Error reflects on Printer
– 2 red lights flashing alternately on Paper lamp and Ink lamp.
– Epson XP-610 Printer does not printing.
Cause Epson XP-610 error 2 red lights flashing alternately
– During printing, Ink is not only for printing but also for other printer operations like cleaning(head cleaning, pattern cleaning…), a certain amount of ink is wasted and it is collected by the waste ink pad. Therefore, the printer counts the amount of waste ink.
– Once the amount of waste ink reaches the predefined limit, the printer indicates “Service Required” and the waste ink pad should be replaced or reset waste ink counter value stored in EEPROM on the Mainboard (or Logic Board) of the printer by Epson XP-610 Adjustment Program.
How To Fix Epson XP-610 Waste Ink Pad
1. Replace New Epson XP-610 Waste Ink Pad
– Price: $35 USD – $50 USD.
– Usability: Quite difficult to remove and reinsert the Waste Ink Tank for people who are unfamiliar with printer repairing.
2. Reset Epson XP-610 Waste Ink Counter
– Price: $ 5.86 USD.
– Usability:easy to use, so everyone can use it.
– Save money: reset waste ink pad counter
How To Use Epson XP-610 AdjProg
Reset Epson XP-610 Waste Ink (Video)
Note To Reset Epson XP-610
– Because Adjprog.exe gets Hardware ID info –> Antivirus will misunderstand Adjprog.exe is the virus ==> you need to disable antivirus or firewall before download and install Adjustment Program.
– Connection of printer to computer must be using a USB cable.