Epson Xp231 AdjProg Definition
– Epson Xp231 AdjProg or Epson Xp231 Adjustment Program or Epson Xp231 Adj Program, is a middleware developed by third-party software to supply for Epson Xp231 printer, making printer continuous printing without error.
– Epson Xp231 Adjustment Program enables to perform maintenance and adjustment functions such as:
Reset Waste Ink Pad Counter EEPROM initial setting Initial Ink Charge Head ID Setting Top margin Adjustment Bi-D Adjustment USB ID Input Cleaning the Print Head
Download Epson Xp231 AdjProg
– Download Epson XP231.431 AdjProg:
– Password extract file is adjprogram.com
– Put Adjustment Program to Antivirus Ignore list or Disable Antivirus. Then Run the program.
– How to get Hardware ID: https://chiplessprinter.com/how-to-find-hardware-id-and-printer-model.html
Buy Serial Key To Active Adjustment Program
– Save money: Unlimited reset(for 10 days) Epson XP 231, Epson XP 431 printer
– Compatible Printer: Epson XP 231, Epson XP 431
– Compatible OS: Windows XP, Window 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
– Recommand Users: Epson Service Center, Epson Repair Services, regular users…
When Epson Xp231 needs using Epson Xp231 Adjprog
Epson Xp231 Error reflects on computer
– Service Required, A printer’s ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support.
– Parts inside printer end service life, waste ink pad counter overflow error.
– “Printer near end service life” or “printer end of service life”
– “Parts inside printer near end service life” or “parts inside printer end of service life”
Epson Xp231 Error reflects on Printer
– 2 red lights flashing alternately on Paper lamp and Ink lamp.
– Epson Xp231 Printer does not printing.
Cause Epson Xp231 error 2 red lights flashing alternately
– During printing, Ink is not only for printing but also for other printer operations like cleaning(head cleaning, pattern cleaning…), a certain amount of ink is wasted and it is collected by the waste ink pad. Therefore, the printer counts the amount of waste ink.
– Once the amount of waste ink reaches the predefined limit, the printer indicates “Service Required” and the waste ink pad should be replaced or reset waste ink counter value stored in EEPROM on the Mainboard (or Logic Board) of the printer by Epson Xp231 Adjustment Program.
How To Fix Epson Xp231 Waste Ink Pad
1. Replace New Epson Xp231 Waste Ink Pad
– Price: $35 USD – $50 USD.
– Usability: Quite difficult to remove and reinsert the Waste Ink Tank for people who are unfamiliar with printer repairing.
2. Reset Epson Xp231 Waste Ink Counter
– Price: $ 5.86 USD.
– Usability:easy to use, so everyone can use it.
– Save money: reset waste ink pad counter
How To Use Epson Xp231 AdjProg
Reset Epson Xp231 Waste Ink (Video)
Note To Reset Epson Xp231
– Because Adjprog.exe gets Hardware ID info –> Antivirus will misunderstand Adjprog.exe is the virus ==> you need to disable antivirus or firewall before download and install Adjustment Program.
– Connection of printer to computer must be using a USB cable.